12th October 2012
Post with 10 notes
McManus on Tuesday night. Fesh and I are chatting it up and we fall into this long, extended bit about eggs. It started with him saying “Karin [Hammerberg] is a good egg!” It then morphed into us listing popular songs with “egg” in the title or lyrics. The Beastie Boys’ Egg Man, The Beatles’ I Am The Walrus, the theme from Fraiser.
THEN it morphed into us replacing words in popular songs with “egg.”
- Notorious BIG: Eggie eggie eggie, can’t you see, sometimes your eggs just hypnotize me.
- ZZ Top: She’s got eggs, and she knows how to use them.
- Gary Glitter: Da nuh, nuhnuhnuh, EGGS! Na nuhnuhnuh, nuh
And then, as it always seems to lately, it turned into a pro-wrestling thing.
- If ya smell…what the Rock is cookin’! (IT’S EGGS)
- Have a nice egg!
- That’s the bottom line, because Stone Cold egg So!
Once Fesh and I start getting into a wrestling infused bit, that pretty much alienates everyone else (JZT wasn’t there), so it tapered off and we went our separate ways.
CUT TO: MCMANUS LAST NIGHT. SOMETHING NON-EGG RELATED…OR SO WE THOUGHT.
Fesh and I talk about one of my favorite movies, Pee Wee’s Big Adventure. We’re both kind of surprised we’ve never talked about it before. Turns out…it’s playing at Fesh’s job TONIGHT and I am extremely excited to see it on the big screen. And then today, Fesh sends me this.